četrtek, 23. april 2009

Switching to English

For all my new friends in Korea here and there I'll post sort of a résumé - or a complete new post, like now. The last few days could have been fantastic if it was not for He In... missing her so much. Yvonne, please tell her that the soap she gave me is the best soap in the world!
If I cut out of my thinking the cutiest girl in Korea - impossible to do, but I try - these days were great! Blisters on my soles, a twisted ankle, chased by the Korean Army, sunburns, sleeping in a wet sleepingbag, a slight sunstroke... just great, that's the way a-ha a-ha I like it...
I'm doing slightly less than 50 km a day and I'm approaching Uljin - 울진. The scenery is something amazing, even monks appreciate it...





Only all that barbed wire just everywhere...

My enemy, the wind

Yay, let's rape the flowers! (Hope He In's English hasn't improved THAT much...)

Cooking ramyon on the beach...

...and I taught that the barbed wire is just a relic of the past cold war paranoia... I was wrong, as usual. Soldiers STILL do rounds on the beach and probably I scared to death two young soldiers. But scared men with rifles (and I cleraly heard the sound of unlocking the secure) are scarily dangerous so when they called for instructions my paranoid mind pictured the conversation something like this: "Captain, there's an idiot on the beach... do I get a medal if I shoot him?" Luckily somebody told him that just for being an idiot they can't execute me, so I was friendly invited to leave the place. A polite request, underlined with two machineguns pointed at me, is a thing I can't ignore so I just made them happy. I was sort of glad to leave the beach because the ocean waves were noisy as a crowded highway (so much for all the newagers that like "natural sounds" for relaxation, ocean waves my ass), but then I had to sleep on a field where at 5 I woke up because the sleeping bag was soaked wet with dew. What to do to? Ah, let's take a walk...
I also visited a strange park, full of phallic simbols... well, no simbols at all, just pure and plain cocks everywhere and I WON'T post any pictures because somebody underage might see this blog!
Today the sun was my enemy...

... on the other hand today I met a guy who bought me lunch, just like this... I love Korea.
Besides the ramyon I eat something absolutely mashissoyo; I'll use Yvonne's words: West meets East, rutabaga and kim.. mmmmmmmm! Thank you Iva, thnk you Nandida!

1 komentar:

  1. Ma,čaki malo,Tak! Kod se ti klatiš?!?

    Ne samo s poroko, zdaj ti grozijo že s puškomitraljezom!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

STATISTIKA