četrtek, 28. maj 2009

Hi Tim! Hi John!

Hope you're doin' well and that John's liver is not more under stress... By the way, John, have you thought that is kind of a racist joke that an American is getting yellow in Nagasaki? Probably is your karma - you know, the karma doesn't give a shit if you're a kind and nice person, you get kicked in the ass for things you'll never know you've done. And they call it karmik justice...
In Fukuoka - more precisely in Hakata - I stayed in the Khaosan hostel, 2200Y, and I've seen nothing of Fukuoka (or Hakata either), I've been still recovering and the next day I took the ferry to Pusan. I also found out why there'll be no cheap ferry for the next two weeks - the ship will be docked for repairs.
Pusan:

In Pusan I had to go again through one of my worst nightmares - "migra" officials. I know for sure that I can stay 3 months, he knew I can do 1 month. He told me that at the Incheon airport made a mistake giving me 3 months and he was actually so kind to show me the immigration rules and yes, Slovenia - 1 month. But on the other side, next to Slovenia was Slovakia, 3 months, and again I know that Slovaks can stay 1 month. But I was fucking tired, the guy a fucking moron (if on that piece of paper was written that the moon is made of cheese he would actually beleive it), OK, give me that month, I'll deal in the nearest immigration office. I wass pissed for about 10 minutes, than the good feelings of being again in Korea just won. Hopped on the sub line 3, hell of a long ride till the last station, Pusan bus terminal, then Gagneun and at 6.30 in the morning - Jinbu! Yeah, I'm almost home! If I grab a cab I can surprise them even breakfast, maybe I can even wake them up, that'll be a real great surprise, so, yes, a cab please. Fuck me man, I almost never ride cabs and they're all around me all the time. When finally I need one - well, you can just guess... OK, let's try hitchin' and fuck me for the second time, the absolutely first car that passed gave me a ride. Not the whole piece but I got only 5 km to do so I happily did them lightly trotting. I come in front of the house - no cars, that's a bit strange. I try to open the door that is absolutely never ever locked - it's locked. I peek through the window - no furniture, no nothing. What the fuck??? Luckily I was so confused that I hadn't time for bad toughts. Eventually all turned to be OK, Ho Jin saw me from the school bus and called his mum who arrived immediately and picked me up. After being happy for a while we started arguing "why nobody told me you were moving VS why you didn't call from Pusan"... but I was breakfast time and I was really really hungry so I got three kimchees (the usual, the raddish kimchee and the white kimchee) and piles of other great Korean food. I was eating my way through the second kimchee when Nandida asks: "Any troubles with the migra in Pusan?" How the hell you know? "I'm talkiong with them on the phone." Oh great, another shit or what? But no, it was the moron of the day before, so sorry, it's really three months, can I apologize and so on on that line... and Nandida? Guess what she said to him. "No, you can't talk to Dag now, he's eating."
Next thing was go to school of my wee princess - nice surprise, but her mum is such a spoiler... first thing she had to say was "Dag bought you a pink dress in Japan." C'mon, she has to stay in school for more than 7 hours and she'll be able to do will be thinking of a pink dress.
Time for some pics of our new home:

BOTH houses, no mistake, the smaller is the restaurant



View from the window:


Some really close surroundings:





My new room (although I must admit that I liked and loved much more the old one):

The princess in her pink dress:

Probably you'll never believe it but this is NOT a traditional Korean weapon of mass destruction, it's only one of the kitchen accessories (hell, how the weapons then look like?):

I'm not joking, this hammer is used for making the rice cake!
Well guys, I really hope to see you here, I'll send you detailed instructions how to get here by mail. Stay well and enjoy Japan till you're there!

1 komentar:

STATISTIKA